Explore the Bondla Zoo, Tambdi Surla temple and Spice Plantation of Goa
Bondla wildlife sanctuary shelters a wide variety of endangered animals such as Gaur, Sambar Deer, Jungle Cat, Leopard Cat, Toddy Cat, Crocodiles etc. Some exciting time spent amidst wildlife is an insightful journey which will stay with you forever. Explore the architectural techniques of the Shiva temple at Tambdi Surla followed by a spice plantation tour of Ponda. Pick up a few lessons on the variety of spices grown, guided by the professional English speaking guide who will always be there to accompany you.
Points of attraction: Tambdi Surla temple, Bondla Zoo and Spice Plantation.
- Medication (if any)
- Minimum number of guests required: 4 persons
- You do not have to fill all the spots needed.
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire that covers knees and shoulders.
- Bondla Zoo entry fee is not included.
- Complimentary access for children below 5 years.
- The tour is inclusive of all charges for fuel & driver allowance
- Photography is allowed at additional camera charges payable directly at the site.
- Toll fare
- Parking fee
- Pick up and drop service
- Chauffeur Car
- Attraction admission fee
- Tips & gratuities
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions