Our tour of South Goa includes pick up from your hotel in Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim at around 9.00 AM by car. The tour will cover the Basilica de Bom Jesus, St Cathedral church, Mangeshi temple and Mahalsa temple in the south. Then you will continue your tour and visit Panjim, Shantadurga temple , Dona Paula and the famous Miramar beach.
You can also enjoy boat cruise at an additional charge of INR 350. The duration of the activity is from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; make certain you buy it from a genuine dealer. Drink often.
- Refuse plastic carrybags when you go shopping. Take your own carrybag. Keep Goa litter free and care for the environment.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by life guards. Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
- Seek information and assistance only from genuine Tourist Information Centres. Do not deal with touts and middlemen.
- Pick up & Drop from Candolim/Baga/Calangute/Panjim
- Toll fare
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions