Stroll around the Palolem beach and explore the historic facets of forts in Goa.
Goa is a blend of scenic beauty and colonial grandeur. It mesmerizes you with its white beaches, blue waters and exotic forts. Palolem beach became popular soon after it was featured as a Goan residence in the Hollywood film, "The Bourne Supremacy" in 2004. Also known as the Paradise beach, it is 1.61 km long and crescent in shape. You can laze around in one of the numerous shacks and spend a peaceful day with family.
Points of attraction: Cabo De Rama Fort and Palolem Beach.
- Timings: 09:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M (All Days)
- Location: All resorts in Candolim, Calangute & Baga
- Time: 9 A.M.
Recommended backpack essentials
- Medication (if any)
- Chauffeur driven private, A/C Hatchback or XL car
- Hotel transfer
- The tour is inclusive of all charges for fuel and driver allowance.
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions
- Attraction admission fee
- Tips and gratuities