Experience scuba diving at the Sinquerim beach.
Experience the underwater life through scuba diving at Grand Island at Sinquerim beach. Ge picked up from the nearest main road or from hotel in Calangute, Baga, and Candolim. Go through the training before the activity and enjoy the experience without worrying about capturing the same in camera. Get complimentary photos and videos of your activity to carry home with you. Veg/non-veg lunch will also be provided during the activity.
- Timings: 09:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M (All Days)
- Difficulty Level: Beginner
Recommended backpack essentials
- Waterproof bags
- Medication (if any)
- Power bank
- Change of clothes
- Warm clothes
- Participants must be over 10 years of age.
- Kids above 10 years will be charged as adults.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, and those with medical conditions including, but not limited to, heart problems, asthma and back pain.
- Participants are responsible for picking up after themselves. Please do not litter the area.
- We recommend athleisure wear or clothes that allow for movement. Clothes such as saree or salwar kameez may restrict movement.
- A safety briefing will be conducted before the start of activity.
- For those who wear spectacles, it is advisable to wear it with a strap.
- Covered footwear is mandatory (please note: bare feet, slippers / flip-flops and sandals are not allowed).
- The total duration of the activity is inclusive of briefing by instructors, pre-activity preparation and actual activity time.
- Pickup and drop from the Nearest main road, Calangute, Baga and Candolim
- Veg and non-veg lunch
- Underwater photography and video
- 10 minutes training
- Scuba diving equipment
- Bottled Water
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
- 07:30 AM: Pick up from the specified location.
- 08:00 AM: Reach boat jetty and have snacks.
- 09:00 AM: Leave from boat jetty to diver center.
- 10:00 AM: Approx. 15 min training in the swimming pool/shallow water.
- 10:30 AM: An instructor-supervised dive in the open sea (approx. 20 minutes).
- 12:00 PM: Lunch and leave for boat jetty from where you will be dropped to nearest destination specified.