You can discover the scenic sights and picturesque villages of Goa as you cycle through Divar and Chorao Islands. Meeting point is at 7.00 am at Our Lady of Succour Church. Then proceed to the historic significance of Divar Island to Old Goa. Stop for breakfast at a local eatery on your way to Chorao. Experience bird watching as you pedal through uninhabited areas in Chorao Island and its bird sanctuary. Cycling gives you a far more rewarding journey than walking! And around 12:00 pm conclude your tour at Soccour Church.
- Light and comfortable clothing is recommended, with shoes appropriate for a 25 km bike ride
- This tour is not recommended for guests with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note, Divar Island is covered only if the group isn't too tired after having visited Chorao Island and Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
- Min 2 pax require to perform this activity
- Meeting point is at 7.00 am at Our Lady of Succour Church.
- Join in tour
- Modern bicycle with helmets
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
- Tea and breakfast
- Entry fee
- Food and beverages
- Toll fare
- Parking fee
- Hotel pick up and drop service