Explore the beach city of India and visit to Portuguese fort & Palolem beach.
This activity is on a monsoon break due to high winds and waves and will be back in October.
Cabe De Rama Fort, a Portuguese bastion, is a historical treasure of Goa. Inside the fort, there is a chapel of Santo Antonio adding on to the religious and historical significance of the place. Experience the spectacular view of the Arabian Sea and vast green cover from up top. Later, enjoy the peaceful environment of Palolem Beach, best explored on foot.
- Timings: 09:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M (All Days)
- Minimum 4 people required.
- Landmark: All resorts in Candolim, Baga and Calangute. (Rs 200 extra if pickup from Arpora, Anjuna& Vagator)
- Time: 9 A.M.
- Medication (if any)
- Chauffeur driven private, A/C car -- Hatchback or XL
- Hotel transfer - 9:00 A.M.
- Car type is subject to availability of vehicle and number of people in the group.
- The ticket is inclusive of all charges for fuel, driver allowance, toll tax and parking fees.
- You do not have to fill all the spots needed.
- Minimum number of guests required: 4
- Complimentary for children below 3 years of age.
- Mineral water bottle
- Admission to Cabo De Rama Fort & Palolem Beach
- Toll fare
- Parking fee
- Tips & gratuities
- Food & beverage
- Attraction entry fee